- The committee will provide 5,000 1¼ oz. cups with lids.
- The committee will pre-scoop your ice cream the week before the festival OR you can pre-scoop your ice cream.
- If we are pre-scooping your ice cream, 65 gallons must be delivered to Toms River High School South (TRHSS) the Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday prior to the Festival.
- One gallon of vanilla for the Special Judges Panel also needs to be delivered to TRHSS by the Wednesday before the Festival.
- If you pre-scoop your 5,000 cups, you may deliver the product to TRHSS by the Friday before the Festival.
- All ice cream stored at TRHSS will be brought to the Festival site Saturday morning and stored in a freezer truck.
- All contestants need to setup a booth – 10’ x 10’ tent, tables, chairs, signage, freezer and/or coolers with dry ice.
- Electricity is available for your freezer.
- Bring staff to promote your ice cream and to handout samples to the public. (We can provide volunteers to handout samples.)
- The public will purchase a tasting kit that includes a spoon, a napkin and a voting ballot.
- They will hand you a stub from the ballot to receive an ice cream sample. When they have tasted all of the contestants’ ice creams, they will vote for their favorite local and national flavors at the Voting Tent.
- We will provide you with rack cards promoting the Festival to display in your store.
For more information please contact Kim Dippolito, Marketing Director, Downtown Toms River,
218 Main Street ~ 732-341-8738
Download complete Information Packet, including Contest Rules and Agreements.